Help and Frequently Asked Questions
Delta Retirees Connection (formerly DALRC) is a non-profit organization run entirely by Delta retirees that specifically focuses on issues of common interest to future and current Delta retirees in order to help sustain or improve their quality of life. Click here to become a member.
The legal name of the organization still remains DALRC, Inc. (Delta Air Lines Retiree Community); however, it is now listed in its incorporation with the Georgia Secretary of State’s office as doing business as DRC (Delta Retirees Connection). DRC, which better describes our purpose, will be the official designation going forward.
The DALRC Retiree Assistance Program, Inc. (RAP) is a charitable organization established in 2007 for the sole purpose of providing financial assistance to retirees, their spouses and survivors of retirees who have fallen on financial hard times due to health-related issues. The RAP Board of Directors has worked diligently to ensure the program is fair, objective, financially sound, and extended to the widest constituency possible, while maintaining financial integrity.
Delta Retirees Connection (DRC) and the DALRC Retiree Assistance Program, Inc. (RAP) each have a Board of Directors composed of Delta retirees who serve on a voluntary basis.
DRC Board members are elected for a two-year term from a slate of candidates who hold themselves forth for election. The DALRC Retiree Assistance Program, Inc. (RAP) Board members are appointed by the RAP Board. If you would like to be considered for either Board, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. The retiree organization that administers the health insurance plans developed specifically for Delta retirees is the Insurance Trust for Delta Retirees. For questions about the insurance, call 1-877-325-7265, and select Option 2. To contact the Insurance Trust Board directly, e-mail them at email@example.com. The Trust’s website is www.itdr.com.
Yes, if you have an interest and are a member is good standing with DRC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DRC (formerly DALRC) is an organization specifically focused on issues of common interest to future and current Delta retirees. It is led by a volunteer team of experienced Delta retirees. Some of the things we do include:
- Monitoring legislative actions by federal and state governments that may impact Delta retirees and alerting our members when grass-roots action may be indicated;
- Providing resources to assist DRC members as they plan for and transition to retirement;
- Providing advice applicable to all stages of post-retirement life concerning such issues as financial, legal, governmental programs and lifestyle;
- Maintaining a website and communicating information on topics outlined above through newsletters and periodic email contact;
- Providing services of help or interest to members such as the Old Friends Locator Program, current Delta news, tour and travel opportunities, etc.;
- Responding to email and telephone calls to help direct members to the proper source for dealing with their questions;
- Providing an Old Friends Locator program to help find old friends from your Delta days; and
- Maintaining a positive ongoing dialogue with Delta.
Yes, it is protected with a bank grade security SSL to ensure safe transfer of credit card processing information.
We’ve made some aspects of the DRC website free to the public (like Helpful Phone Numbers, Family Care Box), but most of the membership services require login access by a member. Click here to become a member!
Everyone misplaces their password from time to time, so we’ve created an easy, but secure way to reset your password. Click here to reset your password, then submit your email address on that page. After you receive a password reset e-mail from email@example.com, click the link inside that email, which verifies your identity and links to another page on dalrc.org where you’ll type in a new password.